Thursday, December 22, 2011

An Artful Adventure Ornament Swap

This month I participated in an ornament swap hosted by my dear friend Cassandra VanCuren. The first three ornaments are ones I made for the swap (they aren't the actual ones I swapped because I was spazzing out to send them on time and forgot to snap pictures of them, but these are the extra ones I made to keep)

This adorable sign and wooden spool Christmas tree were made by my swap partner

Lisa Brookins.

Peace Schuyler made these lovely retro delights.

Robin Martin made this sweet embellished bottle. I love how it looks in front of my vintage crochet sleigh of shiny brights!

With the busyness of work, volunteering, church functions, shopping and entertaining I am seriously behind on holiday blogging. I hope to share some pictures of my home dressed for the holidays very soon! Hope you all are enjoying this Christmas season. xoxo, Molly

3 comments:

  1. love them all very much with all that glitter! have a very nice christmas and many creative days! best wishes! di
    ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have written a good post and I will appreciate it, it is a post worth praising, so I want to tell your post that it is very good post, I have seen such posts very rarely, seeing your post, let me write my post Will get even more inspiration.
    call girls gurugram
    call girls in gurgaon

    -------------------------------------------------------------

    independent call girls in gurugram
    call girls in Dwarka
    call girls MG Road

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that you made these amazing things at the home man it looks amazing your creativity skills are on another level this amazing thing shows your creativity level to us. I hope we will get to see more great work from you in the upcoming times.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...