Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Gift for Teacher

I saw this post and it inspired me to make these for Lilly's teachers...I made the flower stakes with things I already had on hand in my craft stash. I printed out the message on card stock for the center, cut it out in a circle shape, made a scallop border in a contrasting color of card stock and then glued it to flower shaped doilies (from the Dollar Tree at Easter). I cut out butterflies from wrapping paper and attached them with hot glue. I also used hot glue to affix the flowers onto wooden skewers. I backed them with another card stock circle to cover up the hot glue glob and the top of the skewer. Lilly signed her name on the back of each one herself :) She is so excited about giving them to her teachers tomorrow.
I am working on two baby showers right now so I'm super busy. Can't wait to share what I've been up to. Check back soon.
Love, Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...