Thursday, April 14, 2011

Frugal Favors for the Easter Party

Our Easter party is quickly approaching. Today I finished wrapping up the favors. I bought candy necklace kits at Walmart for $3.00 for a pack of 8! They were wrapped in cheap-o wrappers so I decided to repackage them. I used bright pink polka dot cellophane bags I also picked up at Walmart for $1.88 for a pack of 6 (they are made by Wilton to wrap lollipops with) I put the candy beads, candy bunny charm and elastic string into the little bags, tied them up with white ribbon (included in the package of cello bags) and finished them off with stick-on felt daisies I bought this year at Hobby Lobby. I piled them in an Easter pail that I love. It is Target circa 2007 :)

1 comment:

  1. Moll you are so amazing at making something inexpensive look like it is from a high end boutique shop! You are MAGIC! :)
    Love you!
    ~Critty

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...