Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Advent Inspirations

My next Christmas project is going to be an advent calendar for Lilly. I have been looking around the web for inspiration. I have found some unbelievable ideas. Here are some of my favorites...
I want to make Lilly's advent a countdown to the birth of Jesus, the true reason we celebrate Christmas, so I think I will add part of the Christmas story each day attached to a little treasure.
Hope you all are enjoying the beautiful fall season. Have a great week. Love, Molly

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet idea Moll! I love the baby socks, wouldn't that mean you could make two duplicate ones? Yeah, do that one, you know who wants the other one...HA! I do love the little felt pocket one
    though too, I can already see it done with your eeeentricte touches! Hope you have a great week too Girlfrehn! I love you!
    ~Critty

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...