Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Spook and Sparkle Part 2

Happy Tuesday! As promised here is my Halloween decorating Part 2. The pictures below are of my Halloween spooky village. It is made by Lemax (sold at Michaels stores). My husband and I started the village the first year we were married. Then for the next couple of years we added to it. I didn't buy anything else for a while until last year, I bought the moss covered base to display it on (which I think adds so much). I have the village on a sideboard as you enter our house. It is so fun all lit up at night. Lilly just loves it. Some of the pieces even make spooky sounds. I hope you guys are having as much fun as I am putting out your pumpkins! P.S. The guy above, left is a favorite of mine. I bought him years ago at Michaels I think. He reminds me of the vintage Halloween candy containers like this.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I can hear the sound effects in my mind and remember turning out the lights and watching the village in all its spooky splendor! LOVE your house at any holiday Girlfrehn!! So festive and lovely and bursting with color and excitement! If I could have you swoop in and do up my house for me I so would! You make evrything look like a HOME should look to me, if I had to dream it up. xox -Critty

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...