Thursday, July 9, 2009

Cinderelly's Castle

A few weeks back my friend Heather asked me if I would be interested in painting a mural of a castle in her daughter Catie's room. I was so excited. It had been a while since I had painted a mural and I couldn't wait to get started. I went over to their house yesterday and spent they day painting. It was so much fun. I used the castle in Lilly's Disney Cinderelly (that's what Lilly calls her) book for inspiration.
I loved seeing Catie so excited about her new castle. She told me she is going to use it for a background in her plays and puppet shows :) How cute is that?!

2 comments:

  1. Simply Amazing, that is soooooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Moll! This is super cute! I love how you perched it on top of the garland of roses! It looks so finished and simply professional! You are such the queen of ALL TRADES! I am so impressed!! xox

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...